If you’re planning to build a website using WordPress, you must first ensure your hosting provider meets WP’s requirements.
- MySQL 5.0 or higher
- PHP 5.2.4 or higher
- PHP5 GD library installed
- Notices & Warnings are turned off
- Enabled mod_rewrite in Apache for clean URLs
- Memory limit set up at least 64MB
- Upload_max_filesize at least 10MB
Upload the theme zip folder from admin area
- Log in to your WordPress admin area.
- Browse to Appearance > Themes.
- Click on ‘Add New’.
- Click ‘Upload’.
- Browse and select the theme zip file to ‘Upload’.
Upload Via FTP
- WordPress files can also be uploaded manually via FTP.
- Upload the files to /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- Login to your WordPress admin area to change the theme.
- Check out the guide on WordPress.org here.
- Navigate into admin “Appearance - Themes”
- Activate theme
You will find following three files in Demo folder of theme:
Import instructions for demo-content.xml
You need to install "WordPress Importer" plugin in order to import theme demo content.
Import instructions for widgets-demo.wie
You need to install "Widget Importer & Exporter" plugin in order to import widgets.
Import instructions for redux_options_demo.json
You need to open this file and copy all the content and paste into textarea as shown below:
Set up home page
After installing demo content you can setup front page as shown below: