Woocommerce Payment integration
Set Up Integration
- Install the WooCommerce plugin and activate it.
- Create a random product within the WooCommerce plugin: Service Finder+WooCommerce integration works by replacing that WooCommerce product with the Service Finder service that has been selected by the customer. That’s why you’ll need to create a random product with a random price in your WooCommerce plugin. It doesn’t have to be relevant to your company - your customers will never even see it because it will be automatically replaced in the cart with the item they’ve selected from your services.
- In the Service Finder theme options of your dashboard, theme options > WooCommerce Settings, make sure that ‘WooCommerce’ is enabled.
- On that same page, select the product that you created in Step 1 from WooCommerce Products section.
- Edit Cart Item Data title (should be something generic that will work with all of your services) and description (basic Service Finder tags are already there in the form). These generic title and description are what will appear in the WooCommerce cart. The only detail of the actual appointment that will be automatically pushed to the WooCommerce cart is the price.
Once you have enabled the WooCommerce option in Service Finder the built-in payment methods will no longer work. All your customers will be redirected to the WooCommerce cart instead of the standard payment step.