Paid Registration for Providers
Service Finder WordPress Theme provides option to admin to define packages for providers registration. Admin can define package as one time or recurring payment option. Admin can define price and billing period for each package available in theme option. Admin can define any package as Free so providers can sign up as Free of cost.
For each package admin can define capabilities. Following are the capabilities available in theme option under each package:
- Booking Option: This capability allows provider to have booking feature on their profile page so user can book their services.
- Invoice Option: This capability allows provider to have invoice system. Provider can generate invoice for each booking or for customer and get paid.
- Availability Option: This capability allows provider to define time slots available for each week day.
- Team Member: This capability allows provider to create staff member and show them for selection at the time of booking by user. (There is also auto assignment and manual assignment of booking to staff member feature available.)
- Cover Image on Profile Page: This capability allows provider to upload own cover image on top.
- More Images in Gallery: This option allows provider to upload more images in gallery. Admin can define default number of images and number of images for each package. By default provider gets predefined number of images to upload under gallery if he/she registered as free, if providers feels that he needs to show more images in gallery then he can go for any package.